i am in antwerp for the easter holidays! having a very nice relaxing time but now, with exactly 11 hours before my plane leaves - i am going to venice. just decided. narelle called and asked whether i wanted to come and help with the first sail from venice, and getting the boat sea-worthy for an inspection on thursday. so i decided, why not? i will get the bus from antwerp to the airport in brussels, hang out in brussels airport for about 5 hours, and then fly out at 6:20am, landing at 8am. We set sail at 10am, whicch gives me exactly enough time to get a bus from the airport and then a taxi to the marina. my goodness. it will be a mad dash. and then back in antwerp just in time for second easter on the wekend! hurrah! chocolate and sunshine. marvelous.
right, well i suppose i should pack, and get organised, and leave.
the mad dash begins in 5...4...3...2...1...
Tuesday, 10 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that does sound a little crazy. I have some similarly interesting travel stories to tell you when you return. I'll be here thursday night and friday however I am going to stay with a 'friend' in Valence for the weekend. Je n'ai pas trop envie mais je suis oblige d'y aller. Can't wait to see you hun, I'll have a cup of tea and some vegimite on toast waiting... Happy second easter and holiday continuation! xxx
Post a Comment