Thursday, 8 March 2007

c'est tres difficile pour moi...

Oh my goodness... French is so bloody difficult to learn. Every time i think i'm on top of it - it gets harder and harder! Today was one of those days when I just wanted to give up. But I know I can't. Le mistral is going crazy here in Avignon - it is so windy that you can hardly go outside without being blown away. And I am now starting to understand why le mistral causes so many problems down here - it really does make you feel miserable! Everyone was in a bad mood today - the students were grumpy, the teachers were impatient, all of my friends seemed to having moments of 'what the hell am I doing with my life, everything is going wrong' along with me. Gaahhh.... and I don't even have copius amounts of money to buy several bottles of red wine to make everything ok... Oh woe is me.

No comments: