Monday, 19 March 2007

not much sleep, a lovely sunny day, and the return of my worst enemy...

Well St Patrick was alive and well in Avignon on saturday! Des (my hilarious Irish friend in the photo) had a party at his house and made everyone paint their faces nd wear green and drink guiness and baileys and whiskey, and of course I was planning on being home and asleep by 10:30pm, but no - all of a sudden I was at the Irish pub in town with him and it was 3am! How does that happen!!??!!





So after 2 hours sleep I then had to get up at 5:30am to catch a train to Saintes Maries De La Mer to watch my friend Erin play in a frisbee tournament on the beach.



Saintes Maries De La Mer is such a lovely place, and it was a beautiful sunny day on the beach UNTIL the return of le mistral in the afternoon. A very angry Courtney I was. But altogether it was a lovely lovely day. Was absolutley exhausted on the way home.




Looking forward to this weekend too! Danny is visiting and we are going to stay in Antibes and see Lotte sing at the Proms in Nice! Hmm, might be a good excuse for a new outfit - well at least a new pair of shoes... i mean it IS absolutley necessary...





come back sunshine! come back!

No comments: